Thursday, November 1, 2007

.::Michael Didonna Photography::.

View site here

Actually, photography is a big attractive topic for me. The way how we can take a picture that the viewer not only can see what they see but also can feel and carry along with it. Luckily, I found one website that nearly shows me how light and angle always keep important roles in photography. Moreover, the appearance of this website looks simple but modern and eye-catching.

You first view this website by a window with several small pictures are arranged randomly. Whenever you drag your mouse to a photo in the screen, that photo immediately turns to bright and stands out in relief. It’s really nice and attractive.

Obviously, Michael Didonna has taken numerous of photos in different catalogues such as portraits, features, travel and Australia. Those pictures really make a strong impression for me. The way he uses light, color and places the angle for each photo is really excellent.
There are some photos that I extremely like:







Furthermore, this website is designed by BOOM Design Group which is famous for designing many flash webs for lots of popular company such as Hennessy: Flaunt Your Taste; Rise Above: Chief Executive Air; Mark Morris Dance group. All of these websites are also designed impressive, modern and nice-looking. For seeing more project of the BOOM Design Group, go here.

Hope that you guys feel the same with me and enjoy the website.

2 comments:

LYnn-Lee said...

Hahaha! Yeah! I was a little bit surprised when seeing your entry ^^.
And being more surprised that all your photos displayed are the ones I love the most in this site ;) .
The color of them is wonderful ;).
Bravo for the same look, guy ;) !

Candy_No1 said...

Yeah gal :))
Suprise huh ^^
It's lucky for me when I can found this website because I really like photography, hanging around the city and taking photo...wow...it's great ^^