Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Anti-smoking Campaign posters

These are my posters that I designed about Anti-smoking campaign... I used black background to impress the user, and transfer my message mainly through the image and the words only support the image. This will give much more impact on the viewer than using such directly slogans like "Stop Smoking" or "Smoking Kills" which are quite often seen. I also kinda like the message "Cigarette smoke contains...." (which I saw on a poster somewhere I didn't remember) since it transfer the idea about the harmness of cigarette smoke indirectly. The first one, I got trouble with making the skull and the cigarette look realistic together... T__T too bad...



And the second one, this time I had a hard time drawing the smoke T__T Sheez...

1 comments:

[S] said...

nice, good job man XD